MCIRCC-JATC is the leader in the industry through quality training programs providing the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary to maintain performance superiority.
Meeting the training needs of the industry is the primary objective that will determine the degree of the employability for members of the UBC.
- Learning – We provide opportunities to grow professionally by offering services and educational opportunities focused on learning.
- Apprenticeship – A clear cut path for career development is essential to provide highly skilled productive apprentices which produce competent journey workers.
- Skill Advancement – To provide opportunities to grow professionally and upgrade skills to become better trained in the industry.
- Technology -Developing technology skills for members through the use of current and new technologies that are essential for industry trends.
- Partnerships – Fosters and maintains valuable relationships with industry and governmental agencies to provide a variety of learning opportunities that meet the needs of the UBC members.
- Facilities -Provides to the members a dynamic learning and work environment for training.